ESCUELA EUROPEA DE COACHING (hereinafter, " EEC" ), informs users of this website of the processing of their personal data through it.
EEC is committed to complying with the applicable legislation on data protection and, in particular, in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals. with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Likewise, EEC undertakes to treat the personal data of its users in a fair, lawful and transparent manner, which will be collected for the purposes that are explicitly determined below, without these being treated in a way that is incompatible with said purposes. In addition, the data collected from each user will be treated confidentially, and they must be adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and there is a duty to update them when necessary.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected through this website is EEC , whose data are identifying and contact information are:
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO THE TREATMENT
EEC will collect and process the identification, contact, labor and banking data provided by users through the contact, consultation and communication forms, as well as the registration forms in the different activities that EEC offers.
PURPOSES AND LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data collected through the EEC website will be processed for the purposes indicated below:
- Guarantee the operation of the website, based on the legitimate interest of EEC , as well as other personal data collected through other types of cookies, based on the consent shown with the acceptance of the same. In relation to this treatment, you can obtain more information in our Cookies Policy .
- Manage your request for contact or information, through the various web forms enabled for this purpose, based on the consent granted when submitting said form.
- Send our newsletter of news and news related to EEC to those people who have requested it, based on the consent granted through the corresponding subscription form.
- Process your registration in our courses and projects, based on the need to process your data for the execution of the contractual relationship.
- Send you the corresponding communications, in the case of having subscribed to our WhatsApp distribution list.
- Manage your participation in our blog, based on the consent granted through the corresponding form.
The personal data collected will only be processed in accordance with the aforementioned purposes and according to the indicated bases of legitimacy.
In any case, there is no provision for automated individualized decisions or profiling.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
EEC will only store the personal data of users to the extent that these are necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected and, subsequently, for the following periods to attend to possible claims:
- Information collected through the contact or information request forms: 1 year.
- Information collected for sending news or communications: 1 year, once the consent granted is withdrawn.
- Information collected to participate in the EEC blog : 2 years.
- Information collected for enrollment and participation in EEC courses or activities : 5 years.
In relation to the conservation periods of the data collected through cookies, you can obtain more information in our Cookies Policy .
After these periods, the personal data will be duly deleted.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS OR DATA TRANSFERS
The personal data processed by EEC through this website will only be communicated to third parties to the extent that such communication is necessary or mandatory, in accordance with current legislation.
In the case of participating in a certified program, your personal data may also be communicated to the International Coach Federation (ICF), in order to review the quality of the corresponding certification.
Likewise, international data transfers are planned to other EEC entities located in Latin America, in order to carry out commercial monitoring.
In addition, personal data related to the sending of news and news is transferred internationally, due to our collaboration with providers located in the United States, adhering to the Privacy Shield .
In relation to third-party cookies, the information collected may be subject to international data transfers, as indicated in our Cookies Policy .
In the cases in which it is necessary to carry out an international transfer of data, EEC undertakes to comply with and establish the technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment. . In any case, an attempt will be made to guarantee as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, without prejudice to the obligations derived from current regulations on data protection .
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS OF WEB USERS
Users of the EEC website may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized by the data protection regulations:
- Right of Access: allows the user to know what information is available, where it was obtained, to whom it was provided and with what uses it has been treated.
- Right of Rectification: allows the user to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Right of Suppression: allows the user to request that their data be stopped.
- Right of Limitation: allows the user to restrict the processing of their data, but in such a way that they are kept for some later purpose (a legal claim, for example).
- Right of Portability : allows the user to obtain a copy of their data electronically and, in certain circumstances, request that they be communicated to another service provider.
- Right of Opposition: allows the user to oppose the legitimate interest of EEC to request the cessation of the processing of their data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent, at any time, regarding the processing of your personal data, without affecting its legality.
The user may exercise the aforementioned rights, under the terms and conditions provided for in current legislation, by going to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching a copy of their ID or other document proving their identity and indicating what right they want. to exercise.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. EEC will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month of the request.
It is reported that, if the user does not obtain a satisfactory response in the exercise of their rights, they may contact the EEC Protection Delegate at any time , as well as file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through their website, www.aepd.es.
EEC has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security for the data it processes and has implemented other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to the data.